Check out the FAQs covering 'Getting going', 'Using the content and community' and 'My account and my company group'.
1. FILL IN YOUR PROFILEGet the most out of these programs by completing your profile.. Click on your avatar (top right) and the profile link to update it.
2. INTRODUCE YOURSELFGo to the meet and greet discussion and introduce yourself. Tell us about your project.
3. WHERE TO STARTIs your organization just starting its social journey? Complete the Prove questionnaire to assess your business readiness.
Ready to introduce your social platform? Check out the Plan questionnaire to assess your readiness to launch successfully.
Up and running? Go to Drive to assess your needs and try the self-assessment community health-check questionnaire.
4. HOW TO BEHAVEThis community is about people sharing and learning from one another. For details of the licence and the code of conduct, check out the terms and conditions.
5. EMAIL ALERTSGo to your avatar (top right) to access your profile and click on settings. Under the 'Email Digest' tab, set the email notifications to your liking so you don't miss anything.
The simplysucceed resident consultants have 30 years experience between them helping large and smaller enterprises, in both commercial and nonprofit sectors, to successfully implement internal collaboration platforms and branded customer communities.
Your online roadmap and community for creating a profitable collaborative network
Just starting out?Module 1 Prove the business case and show why your organization should invest in collaboration tools. Getting ready?Module 2 Plan the launch and build the foundations for a successful launch.Embedding the social habit?Module 3 Drive adoption and learn how to animate and sustain a successful social platform. Check out How to Start in the side panels, and visit the Support page for a guide to using the resources. Can’t download or need a private group? Check out the program licence or contact us.
Prove fasttrack Plan fasttrack Terms and conditions About us Powered by Telligent Implemented by 4-Roads